Tuesday 31st I went to Warrington with Hayley today just to get a few more bits for school. I bought a Bang on the Door pencil tin with ‘Students’ on the front and load of other little pictures inside, some of which I’ve labelled. I also got a notepad with a flowery hologram thing for the cover, more pens, rubbers and a blue cardigan thing from Topshop.
My pencil tin and it’s drawings inside is likely to get scratched and scribbled on so I’ll just write down what I put by some pictures.
That’s it for now. I’ve actually scratched in the 1st 5 but the other 3 I’m only considering so I just pencilled them in. There are loads of other ones I could put names to but I’ve not got round to doing it yet. The little pictures are so cool and I could be really insulting to people with some of them!
- I put me and Duncan with the ‘kiss’ picture for obvious reasons.
- Greg to the ‘cutie’ one because he’s small and Rhian says he’s cute (I can see what she means).
- Abby and Ashley are ‘love’ but only because she made me put that and she says she doesn’t care that he has a small ponytail. (I added the sparkle to the shoes to make them look more like his shining white trainers!)
- I put Stitch to ‘away with the fairies’ because he’s a bit like that. I think his real name is Stephen McDonald but I could be wrong and getting him confused with the Coronation Street character!
- I put Ben McFarlane as the ‘fit’ picture because, well, he’s fit!
- I’ll probably put David T with ‘anorak’ because the picture has ears that stick out like his and he’s a bit sad, I reckon.
- Hayley with ‘stressed out’ because that’s what she usually is about something.
- My cousin Tom with ‘rascal’ because he can be one but a sweet one!
Wednesday 1st Mum went back to work today and we go back to school/college tomorrow.
Auntie G called round briefly on her way to Grandma S’s from London. She’s staying for about a week I think.
Rhian phoned tonight. She had no news from Duncan and when I asked her if she’d even spoken to him, she replied, “I don’t do geeks!” I commented on Greg being a geek and she hung up! I think she was joking and expected me to ring back but I couldn’t be bothered. She did say she’d asked Duncan if he was going to write to me and he said no but she could just be saying that to shut me up, he could’ve just been saying that to shut her up or he could’ve said it and meant it.
Abby got loads of info about Ashley though because Rhian’s mate is a friend of his family and used to fancy him too.
- His full name is Ashley Hugh Ewart.
- He’s 15 (born in 1984).
- He lives at on Wells Street in Wick.
- He buys his trainers from Sports Connection.
- He likes footy and fighting films.
- He uses Imperial Leather and Adidas deodorant.
- He wears Hugo Boss and Tommy Hilfiger.
- He’s got a Playstation.
- He plays for Wick Groats.
- He trains with Aberdeen and Ross County.
- He’s got blue wallpaper in his room.
- He supports Rangers.
- He hangs round with Tartan Hat Boy, 2 Davids, Dunny and Pip (a.k.a. Greg! Ha, ha, ha!!!)
- He wears all the big names e.g. Nike, Adidas, Reebok.
- His mum has a red Mercedes with registration B18 EWT.
- He’s got a sister who’s 11 and likes footy too.
- He coaches the Wick High School footy team.
- He used to go to the Baptist church when he was little.
That’s about it. [Not really sure why I would write all that down unless a) my sister asked me to or b) I actually fancied him a bit myself. Probably b).) Why can’t somebody tell me that much about bloody Duncan and then reassure me that he still likes me?!
P.S. I don’t want to go to school tomorrow.
P.P.S. P.T.O. to see 2 more cards that I got. →