Monday 14th Today wasn’t quite as bad as I expected. We had registration first as normal then I had to go to meet up with the rest of my Industry Week group.
In Period 1 and 2 we were doing role play and we were given our jobs.
|Graham Baxter||Managing Director|
|Orson Platt||Financial Director|
|Kai Sanders||Human Resources|
|Wes Simm||Quality Control|
|Robert Osborne||Project Managers|
|Georgia Dean||Production Team|
|Tess Simpson (me)|
In Period 3 we did army exercises. Our team split into 2 teams and competed against each other. There are the exercises that we had to do. I was on Team B.
- Each team had to sprint to the ball, put your head on it and turn 10 times. Team A won.
There was also a tug of war. A won that too.
- Each team had to get to the finish without people, wood or the water bucket touching the floor. It was a draw. (The tyres could touch the ground.)
- Both teams had to get us and the plank of wood over the rope without touching it. We won I think.
- We had to get the wood and us over without touching the floor. We won.
- We didn’t get chance to do this but it was to get your team over an area without touching the floor and only using ropes.
In the afternoon we did P.E. exercises and problem solving. We were told to find a way of getting 15 tennis balls, 2 tennis rackets and 2 hockey sticks over. We were given certain rules.
Last thing, we were told what we had to make. It’s got to be a mobile with a watery theme.